November 27, 2007

Baby, it's cold outside.

Yes, you're losing me. And it's about time. Yet still, we can't talk about it. Why? What have we got to lose that hasn't already been lost? We're different people, belonging to different people. Maybe we'll always play the what if game. Maybe we'll never know what could have been but clearly, we're not supposed to. Let's do ourselves a favor and let go of something that was never supposed to be held onto in the first place.

On another note, I'm not one for premature listening of Christmas music, but i am such a sucker for James Taylor's Christmas album. For the first time in a long time, I'm really excited about the holidays. Two more weeks and I'm done, home in front of the fire. In the mean time, I'll be trying to stay warm =)

Christmas playlist will come later.

No comments: