January 4, 2008

Starting Over.

It's a big girl's world now, full of a big girl things.

This semester is going to be a huge challenge for me: 17 credits (a book/paper a week), working 15 hours weekly, no drinking (no social life), much less of the boyfriend, much less of Ash due to lacrosse (no social life), a psychotic roommate, and a lot of late nights and early mornings. While i'm not particularly looking forward to the hurdles that i'm going to face, I'm taking classes that I actually give a shit about this semester and this is the time in my life where I feel like I really have a lot to prove; to myself, to my father, to everybody that every thought maybe I was making a mistake. So while the new year is going to bring trouble, probably lonliness, some drama, and not a lot of sleep... but a lot of learning, changing and growing. All i can say is BRING IT.

Back to East Lansing in 2 days.

No comments: