February 12, 2008

Overwhelmed

I don't understand why you couldn't have just talked to me instead of writing a blog.
Either way, I'm glad i'm not the only one still haunted.
I would give anything for an 80 degree beach right now.
What happened to our compromise?
I have no idea why i'm college.
Oh, and I have nothing to prove to you.
Juice sounds amazing right now.
Your manifested issues exhaust me.
Only 14 more times and i'm done!
Astronomy is hard for me because i just can't think THAT big.
I'm pumped for next weekend. ♥ one republic
Call me in 400 some odd days when you're home.
How long are you going to punish me?
I see you, you see me - differently.
Snow is so much prettier when you don't have to be in it.
And i miss wine.
I just don't have enough time
Or sleep!
Now that you're back, I kind of wish you weren't.
Stop being so self-absorbed; just because you're your #1, don't expect to be everybody else's.
I'll stop the world and melt with you.

No comments: