May 13, 2009

Migraine, indeed.

Lots of driving, texts, and emotions equated to an absolutely ridiculous couple of days. Turns out I am impulsive and spontaneous. Only, it didn't really work in my advantage. I mostly just feel like an idiot. And even though I was doing something selfless and sort of amazing, I may have ruined everything. Go figure.

Grades are in. While I did well in the classes I cared about, I didn't do so hot in the classes I wasn't interested in. GPA didn't move much, but I definitely could have done worse. Maybe my summer classes will give me a little boost.

I didn't plan on it, but ending up taking day #3 off work this morning thanks to a very unwelcome migraine. My 50 hour work week has become 25. Luckily, my loans dispersed and while the extra cash is always welcome, my monetary situation is no longer dire. In related news, I'll be sitting front row at Jason Mraz in August. Exciting.

"You can't change people, so why bother trying?" He's absolutely right. I think it might be time to say goodbye, if and when I get the courage. I'm completely terrified, but it hurts too much to be "just friends," and frankly, I've already wasted enough time.

I'm looking forward to a mostly low-key weekend before a crazy week kicks off my busy summer. Here we go...

No comments: