...Right round baby right round. Right out of control. I need to get my head out of my ass, and fast. Before this being stupid phase becomes permanent.
Lots going on right now. It just ocurred to me that I have all these assignments to do for my internship and no time and no material to do them with. A huge research paper, a portfolio and a reflective essay all due a month from today and I haven't started any of it. I just got the first 100 pages from Buttonwood Press' latest murder mystery novel. I'm supposed to have the entire novel edited in a month's time. If that's not good practice for the "real world" I'm not sure what is. On top of that, I'm working 40-hour weeks, planning a party, my camping trip in August and a long-weekend getaway to Chicago for Labor Day. One of these days being so dang busy is going to catch up with me in a big, bad way.
In the meantime, I have:
1. found a new singer-songwriter to love
2. made new friends at work
3. planned the beginning of my future post-college
4. made terrible but fun decisions
5. had awful dreams :(
6. started playing tennis
7. spent far too much money
8. reconnected with an old/great friend
9. got to wear a hoodie. In July!
10. started to not care.
So much is happening in the next couple of weeks, September 2 and my senior year will be here before I know it.
No comments:
Post a Comment