...all of content and dreaming?
I'm convinced there is something majorly wrong with me: a weird mark and lots of pain on the right side of my abdomen, possible pinched nerves in my neck and a plethora of other weird aches and pains. Hmm...
Busy weekend. Randomly decided to drive to Chicago on Friday for a Randy Roger's show. Stayed with Anthony, who I hadn't seen in almost a year and a half. Drove back about 18 hours later. Exhausting but absolutely worth it. Great time.
Missed what I'm sure was the bar night of all bar night's last night for a friend's 21st because I'm in so much pain/so tired. When did I become a senior citizen? I'm sure I'll catch up with everyone an make up for it at the Umich/MSU tailgate.
Off to lose myself in homework. I just can't get motivated. No desire to be doing any of this right now. If I could effortless quit school and my job and move to an off-the-map island, I would. At least it's mostly writing...
No comments:
Post a Comment