September 1, 2010

My Social Calendar.

For someone who abruptly became unemployed and now is broke as a joke, gosh I sure am doing a lot of things in the next month! I was talking to my dad about how hard it's been for me to find a job (despite applying for at LEAST one a day) and he said something that I've subconsciously taken to heart, "You know Squirt, some days I think you're better off just living for a while. Before you know it you'll be like your mom and I and you'll need a nap just to make it to dinner. Enjoy it while you can."

So, since today is the first day of a new, busy month, let's break it down:
September 1-4: Troy, for first and foremost, Eminem and Jay-Z tomorrow night. Supported by a much-needed haircut and couple of lunch and coffee dates with magnificent friends.
September 11: Spartans at Ford Field!
September 12-18: I'll be in Tampa with Michelle. We've been trying to plan a trip together for years and this just fell into place, and for free I might add. All I'll be paying for is food and booze for a week! Oh, and tickets to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter...
September 24-26: Parent's Weekend Extravaganza! First, a drinking date with my parents and Em in Troy and then the same with her family in South Lyon!

Octobber is filled with another year of beating U of M, a possible trip to the Big Apple, a few tailgates and a visit from my parents and long lost my best friend (Haven't seen you in over 3 months)! It seems as though if I were hired, I'd have to ask for every other day off with my jam-packed social calendar! Although the money is really tight, maybe my dad was right...

No comments: