If you're into Christmas music...here's a great holiday playlist.
John Mayer - St. Patrick's Day (just a winter song)
Donnie Hathaway - This Christmas
Coldplay - Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
Adam Sandler - Hanukkah Song (gotta have that)
John Lennon - So This is Christmas
The Boston Pops - Sleigh Ride
Jimmy Eat World - Last Christmas
The Eagles - Please Come Home For Christmas
Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas is You
DMB - The Christmas Song
Michael Buble - I'll Be Home For Christmas
Elton John - Step Into Christmas
Harry Connick Jr. - Sleigh Ride
Paul McCartney - Simply Having a Wonderful Christmas Time
James Taylor - Baby It's Cold Outside
Bing Crosby - I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas
Albert Hague - You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch
Transiberian Orchestra - Siberian Sleigh Ride
All my shopping is done. Half of the wrapping is done. Now just waiting for online orders to come in. Then we just need some snow and I'll be all set. I can't believe Christmas is less than 2 weeks away. When did that happen?
No comments:
Post a Comment