To you and only you, there are so many things I wish I could tell you but don't because you're the only person I can't stand to have be disappointed in me.
I can't wait to prove him wrong and rock next semester, rock this school, own everything about my life. Maybe he will be sorry for "misplacing" his faith in me.
I am absolutely dreading my birthday this year knowing she wont be calling to sing me happy birthday. I can't believe how much I took for granted. I completely regret not wanting to answer the phone when she called to sing last year. I wish I would have saved the voicemail.
All it would take to fix things is an apology and yet that's too hard for you. Were the last 13 years so meaningless that you can't just swallow your pride?
And last but not least, I absolutely hate this week of school! My brain is mush. Six more days until I'm home for a month of much needed R&R. Back to studying...
No comments:
Post a Comment