April 9, 2008

Now I Think I'm Ready

10 Things I Wish I Didn't Know:
1. How big of a bitch you are!
2. Too much sushi makes me feel sick.
3. Your undying love for me.
4. Timing really is everything.
5. How bad fraps are for you.
6. You're going to Iraq.
7. Great friend but bad drunk.
8. Concerts that are coming that i can't go to.
9. Details about your sex life. (!?)
10. Just how close the future is.

Great weekend, though off to a rocky start. After the Bryan-gate controversy was under control I spent quality time with great friends baking cookies, visiting my future house, watching movies and celebrating no longer having to wake up at 5am to call the probation hot line. I even revived my youth tonight via grocery shopping for things I didn't need. My purchases? Chocolate koala's and fruit by the foot. Boy is coming this weekend and it's all business - campus tours and apartment hunting. Only 3 more weeks left! Where has all the time gone?

Meanwhile, I'll enjoy the thunderstorm...

1 comment:

Ash said...

u wish u didnt know of my undying love for you?! i'm offended! :-(