Everything in EL is sort of a mess. My new job is in shambles, with waaaaaaaay too many staff and no complex director, the lack of available hours and organization is a huge problem. Not to mention my landlord is an idiot and just didn't think to tell me the house has been ready since Monday, knowing I wanted to get in and paint. Thinking I could go yesterday and get the keys from him, he just happened to forget to mention he was going to be out of town for the weekend. AWESOME.
On a personal note, I couldn't be better. Let go of some things that I'd been holding onto for far too long. Sometimes a girl just needs to yell it out, you know? I feel so relieved and about 10 pounds lighter after finally talking about it. And the best part is I'm not even remotely worried about the future of our relationship. I can feel myself changing, in small but amazing ways. I smile more and more everyday and everything is suddenly new to me; the sun shining in pieces through my window, the sounds crickets make in the dead of night, the way my breathe catches in my throat as soon as the butterflies take over...
13 more
No comments:
Post a Comment