Ahhhh yes, the end of summer is fast approaching. On one hand, I cannot possibly believe I've been home for three months when it seems like I was just moving out of my dorm yesterday. On the other, I'm oh so ready to be back home in EL.
Things have been insane lately. Doctors appointments, working both jobs a lot lately, cleaning and organizing and packing up my entire life. Not to mention I've been driving my newww caaarrr at every given opportunity. I am a busy bee!
In a little over one week I will have quit two jobs, packed up everything I own, have a rockin' new hair cut and be ready to hit the open road. I'm so pumped to move into my own house with such great friends. It's going to be one hell of a year.
Still have lots to do and very little time to do it!
1 comment:
i second that.
Post a Comment