18 days
Since I’d look at myself
I don’t wanna have to change
If I don’t then no one will
Is it my state of mind
Or is it just everything else
I don’t wanna have to be here
I don’t understand it now
Cause its been 18 days
Since I first held you
But to me it feels just like
It feels like a lifetime
I’m trying hard to re-arrange
Some say its the hardest thing to do
But that’s another 18 days
Without you...
I promised myself I wouldn't be the one to break the silence since it wasn't alone that I started it. But today I woke up with wet eyes and had to. So much for sticking to my guns.
Instead I'm going to glue on a smile (and take an assload of allergy/sinus meds) and drive to Owosso to help Rich sell some books for my internship. Time to be a big girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment