June 24, 2009

Some Like it Hot.

I hate:
-- That I absent-mindedly scratched my ear with my car key today. That always really grossed me out about you.
-- That my partner in crime is in Italy. Come home!
-- The lack of air conditioning. At home. In class. At work.
-- That I can't text you when I need to random sports stats.
-- That a 3 bedroom house isn't big enough for 3 people and soon we'll have 4! Ahh!
-- That it's AOP time...
-- CHILDREN. Of all my jobs involving kids, these damn 4-H kids are the WORST.
-- That this summer is going on without all of our plans.
-- That I only have 4 days off the entire month of July.
-- This crappy summer weather. 60 and rain please! Not 95 and sun.
-- Misquitos. I understand that the food chain needs them, but I sure as hell do not.
-- That you once slept in the same bed I sleep in every night
-- Server Ben. Stop being an idiot.
-- That I can no longer sleep like I used to.
-- That I can't call you during a totally kick ass storm to see if you're playing in the rain.
-- Texas. I want my best friend back.

I love:
-- The new DMB album.
-- That I get to see Anthony in a week, after the longest we've been separated since we met almost six years ago. And I get the sketch for my new tattoo!
-- In a week I'll be wasted right now and officially on vacation.
-- That I don't have to wonder.
-- Making and saving money! ...Only to spend it. Ha
-- New friendships with the neighbors. It's about time!
-- The crazy-intense storms we've been having.
-- That I'm going home this weekend to meet my new baby cousin.
-- Peace and quiet.
-- That I still have lots of reasons to smile. And laugh!
-- Totally sweet lunch dates. Looking forward to our next.
-- The fruit that is in season during the summer months.
-- My spaz of a fish, Ozzie.
-- That in a month, my brother will (HOPEFULLY!) be a rookie cop.
-- Bear. He's growing up so fast! I can't believe it.
-- That life goes on.

No comments: