March 5, 2010

On a Boat




In two hours, I'll be out of work and officially on vacation. Miami-bound this weekend and boarding Majesty of the Seas Monday afternoon, heading to Key West and the Bahamas. NOT SOON ENOUGH!

Since November I've been impatiently waiting and daydreaming about this trip. I've been away from my beloved ocean for four way-too-long years. With 10 girls and 2 guys, it should be a great time. I'm beyond ready for the sun, the sand, the crystal clear water, the drinks!, the stars and some R&R for Richard and I. Neither one of us have been on a vacation for years and it's MUCH needed. So I'll be officially out of commission until Sunday, March 14th due to the fact that I'll be SAILIN' ON A BOAT (I promise this is the only time I will ever listen to or refer to that obnoxious song).

No comments: