March 1, 2010

A Happy Monday.

I woke up a little earlier than usual this morning. I put on my new jeans and favorite hoodie, grabbed my coat and headed out to the door, forgetting to grab something for breakfast. I put my Zune on random and sure enough, one of my favorite jams came on (Streetcorner Symphony - Rob Thomas). About five minutes into my walk across campus, I took my coat off and put my sunglasses on. I got to the right building absurdly fast, probably because I tend to dance-walk when I'm listening to a good song, so I decided to treat myself to coffee and a bagel from the library. I smiled the entire way back to class.

I have a huge exam tomorrow morning and a 10 page paper to write before Wednesday with lots of work in between. I'm not quite sure how I'm going to get it all in. But for now, I'm so preoccupied with the sun, upcoming vacation and the possibility of spring that I'm too happy to worry.

--------------------------------------------

My imagination is nearing capacity. Those are words I never thought I would say. But gosh I have a lot going on in there today. And I'm loving it.

I'm not going to sleep much in the next few days.
I want to be Rihanna. Just for a week.
I'm addicted. Six years and counting.
Sparty's has pretty good coffee.
I think I like writing about god even though he and I aren't acquainted.
I feel like dancing.
Still a little mad at Canada.
I desperately need to clean.
I'm an awful person. "I'd rather reign in hell than serve in heaven."
I have great expectations for this vacation.
My job sucks. Thankful there's only 60 some days left.
I enjoy and despise the unknown.
What could have been?
I can't wait for summer fruit.
There are so many projects I want to do.
There isn't enough time in one week.
I'm a handful.

1 comment:

Fnord said...

Monday is NEVER happy! :( BOOO!!!