April 23, 2010

Crossroads.

@ Today is my dearest and most amazing friend's birthday. Come home to me soon, Michael Leonard!
@ If my life were a Choose Your Own Adventure book, I would be on the deciding page, anxiously waiting to see where my decision's about to take me. How exciting.
@ I'm looking forward to the rainy weekend that lies ahead. And not just because it means a slow weekend at work!
@ Sometimes, when it's just me, darkness, music and words, I'm perfectly lonely.
@ While I'm going to miss Ashley Ferri, partner in crime extraordinare (of almost seven years!), more than words could possibly say, I am beyond happy about never having to live with girls ever. again.
@ Who says I can't be free?
@ It's amazing to me just how much people's opinions of others truly shape who they are.
@ Although I hate 90% of cats, I'm considering a kitten to warm up the new apartment. Maybe my cat would be different.
@ I'm in the war of my life -- at the door of my life.
@ I love that music literally becomes the soundtracks of our lives. John Mayer almost always puts out the perfect music at the perfect time.
@ I graduate from college two weeks from tomorrow. I'm considering quitting this blog to pick up another, since I started this as a freshman.
@ I'm working on another book. I can't decide which is more personal.
@ Friends, lovers, or nothing? We were, are? None of the above.
@ My new job means more time to catch up! On reading, movies, TV (Glee!) and scrapbooking. And packing...
@ Leaving this house is going to be very strange, half of my heart is here. Getting the security deposit back will be straight up awesome.
@ A major chapter is closing. And for someone who's pretty anal and likes to plan, I find myself surprised at the pleasure I'm finding in the uncertainty...

No comments: