I've been all about the music, even more so than usual as of late. In thinking about the Train/John Mayer show next week, I got to mentally cataloging Mayer-music. I decided that while there are songs I'm borderline-obsessed with, there are just as many that I could not possibly care less about. So, a week from tonight, I hope I hear more from the top list than the bottom...
Absolutely Love:
- 3x5
- Free Fallin'
- Gravity
- Heartbreak Warfare
- In Repair
- In Your Atmosphere
- Kid A
- Love song for no one
- Love Soon
- Neon
- New Deep
- Perfectly Lonely
- Slow Dancing in a Burning Room
- Splitscreen Sadness
- St. Patrick’s Day
- Sucker
- Tracing
- Vultures
- War of My Life
- Why did you mess with forever
Pretty Fond Of:
- 83
- Assassin
- Back to you
- Belief
- Bold as Love
- Clarity
- Comfortable
- Dreaming with a broken heart
- Great Indoors
- Half of my heart
- Home Life
- I don’t trust myself with loving you
- I’m gonna find another you
- Man on the side
- Message in a Bottle
- My Stupid Mouth
- Not Myself
- Something’s Missing
- Stop This Train
- Waiting on the world to change
- Your Body is a Wonderland
Couldn't Care Less About:
- All we ever do is say goodbye
- Bigger than my body
- City Love
- Come back to bed
- Crossroads
- Daughters
- Do you Know me
- Edge of desire
- Friends, Lovers or nothing
- Heart of Life
- How much it hurts
- Hummingbird
- No Such Thing
- Only Heart
- Perfect Sense
- Victoria
- Who Says
No comments:
Post a Comment