July 7, 2010

Free Style




I just can't say enough about this album. I feel like it's all I've been talking about lately, and rightfully so. To say that Eminem is back is an understatement. There's about one or two albums a year that really come out of nowhere and change a music lover. For me, I got them both this summer, one of them being Recovery. Just when you think you've heard the best song the next one comes on and you're more in awe of the current one than the last. His rhymes are unreal, his message is strong and the beats are absolutely sick. Don't just download it, BUY it. It's worth it.

Favorite songs (today, at least) are: Despicable, Love the Way you Lie, Talkin to Myself, and Won't Back Down.

Absolutely epic, can't wait until September.

1 comment:

Fnord said...

I bought it. It was awesome. I enjoy it constantly.