December 30, 2010

Another Year.

I want 2011 to rock, in a big way...

I want it to move me, I want it to be freeing.
I want to feel alive, on a cellular level, everyday of the year.
I want moments and emotions and memories to captivate me and hold me hostage until 2012 (before the world ends, of course).
I want to be the picture of health and balance; to be the essence of peace.
I want to be overcome by ambition and success, I want to make something profound, create something beautiful.
I want to write an earth-shattering paragraph, a page, a book, that's so emotionally crippling to write that the only release will be to finish it.
I want to hear a song that makes me question my own ears, question every other song I'd heard before.
I want to let go.
I want to be bold, be fearless, do things that make me uncomfortable, things I'm scared of.

I want to be more me than I've ever been.

I'm ready.

No comments: