July 17, 2007

content.

Come home to me!


things have never been better and yet never been worse but i guess life is contradictory like that. Despite this summer's ups and downs, on the way home tonight i had an amazing moment of feeling completely content. Moments like that will forever stop your heart, be frozen in time and will always have a wonderful memory attached to them. Anyways, London was fun (cutest city ever!), my grandma is still in the hospital, I'm somehow staying busy, I'm going Mr. Clinton's (Yabadabadoo, Mr. C) funeral in the morning and am finally having a great summer. Through the negative I'm somehow managing to stay positive, somehow waking up with a yawn and a smile. I have reasons to suspect that it's because of you. (Dave Barnes - Nothing Fancy). Less than 5 weeks until i'm back at home in the land of green and white. In the meantime, i'll cherish every second i have left. Off to dream ~

Never close your eyes - and you can have everything =)

1 comment:

Ash said...

i like that pic.. its a good one of us

ps. i'm home in one month from today. wooot woot!