October 25, 2010

Feelin' Good

This morning I had a job interview for Lansing Community College, which I learned probably has more money at its disposal than MSU does. It felt good to finally get another interview after the disaster that was Douglas J. I'm pretty optimistic about this one, too which is good because it would help out Richard and I SO! much. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

I love the mystery, the anonymity of airports. Nobody knows what I'm listening to as I bob my head and sync my lips along with the lyrics. Nobody knows where I'm from, where I'm going, nobody knows me. Better yet -- nobody is judging me for sitting at the bar at noon! And let's not forget the awesome caliber of people watching. It's really outstanding, especially here at Bishop. I'm also incredibly grateful that the weather turned around from this morning's dark and storminess. Now it's a little hazy but sunny, perfect for flying. Flint > Atlanta > San Antonio. Hello, best friend! How I've missed you. See you in a few hours :)

No comments: