October 7, 2010

National Novel Writing Month




In honor of November's national writing month [and in great effort to get my butt into gear], I've joined up with nanowrimo.org. It starts November 1 and I have four weeks to write a 50,000 word novel! On average, it's a little under 2,000 words a day or a little more than 4 typed pages. I've been looking for some inspiration and for a lot! of discipline for a while now...for someone who wants to write for a living it seemed crazy that I wasn't doing ANY writing! So this project will get me back on the bandwagon. If When I finish, I can opt to have my manuscript bound and sent to me as a paperback book! Talk about being official. So I have a month to write my little heart out and by midnight on November 30, I will have written a novel. Go me!

No comments: