Only book direct flights. My word, how stressful! Every single one of my four flights within three days was either significantly delayed or rerouted. On the way to your destination, this isn't the worst case scenario. But when all you want is to be home? It's pretty stressful and upsetting. Also a word to the wise: Never book a connecting flight through Atlanta! Geesh.
Now that I'm home I'm off to somewhere else, only not exciting...Troy. Need to cheer on my Spartans for today's OH SO important game with my family's sparty alliance. Tonight I'm going out to say goodbye to a great and old friend as he opens a new chapter of his life with the U.S. Military. So proud of you <3 KJW. Also need to go to a doctor's appointment that I'm pretty scared about. And of course, I need to vote. Boy will I be glad when Wednesday rolls around and I will no longer be bombarded with DONT VOTE FOR THIS PERSON! commercials.
When Monday rolls around I have to start writing my book. I had planned on this being my only thing to do so I wasn't too worried about it. But now! Now I have a story to edit for a friend and (sorta) contract editing job to get done ASAP in the midst of my novel-writing. For someone who is unemployed, I'll be working full time!
Sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment